Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again!

Been a long time, but I can assure you that the work and the posts are back. I rented the studio again and had to do some work in there to get it up to speed to start the creative process moving along. I had no need for a 50 foot wall so the space has been partitioned to create a pseudo gallery and a work / storage area. I'm still in the process of moving all of the work in there but am in no real hurry...it will accumulate over the next couple months - besides, I need something on my walls at home!

I've been feeling the itch and wanted to get back into it slowly. I actually finished two paintings this morning and will post them as soon as Rick Rhodes finishes photographing them. I will start on another early next week and will try to have that one done by the week's end. I'm still working on the Plantation series and the ideas are bursting forth so you know what that means - foolishness will ensure at a torrid pace. I have a feeling that this will be my most productive year ever and I have a list of stuff that I intend to to attack ferociously. So, if you are in the area, feel free to stop by - it will be my de facto home.








No comments:

Post a Comment