Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stretching my patience


I had no idea what a pain in the ass tacking up 20 yards of canvas could be. Its a frustrating evolution to say the least. I don't even want to think about how much of a headache stretching it will prove to be when its completed. I'm taking off to Florida for Thanksgiving tomorrow afternoon and wanted to have this thing up and gessoed before I go, but I may have to wait until I get back to do that. I ordered a bunch of art supplies while in Atlanta and hope they will be here before I take off.  I was planning on buying them at the Utrecht store, but found out that the on-line discount coupons saved me more than $250. For all of you traveling this holiday season, have a safe trip and try not to spend or eat too much.






No comments:

Post a Comment