Monday, November 9, 2009

The royal Grand-daughter



I am an avid reader of the New Yorker (it's my toilet material). I was reading an article about the director James Cameron (he has a new movie opening next month - Avatar), and ran across a quote by him that literally blew me away. 


"If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure,
you will fail above everyone else's success." 


Wow. I'm going to paint that on the wall of my studio and make it a point to read it each morning before I start working.
_______________________________________


Since this is a fairly new blog (switched over from an old one) I didn't get a chance to post some great news: The royal grand daughter, Dylan Sanai Slade, made her healthy presence known on September 30, 2009. Let the spoiling begin!





A very happy and loving mom and pops, Raven and Michael.






No comments:

Post a Comment